We realize that personal injuries can happen at any time or any place – in the car, taking a walk, shopping or at work. Sustaining damage because of the careless, rash or wrongful direct of others can leave you feeling defenseless and under great pressure. In addition to the fact that you are faced with the many concerns and inquiries that accompany personal damage, however you are healing from the injuries, as well. That is the place **FLYNN LAW FIRM, PLLC** comes in. We can help you with your personal damage, regardless of how serious because it is what we do.
If you are eligible for compensation, the following will be considered:
- Medical care and related expenses
- Income lost because of the accident, because of time spent unable to work or undergoing treatment for injuries
- Permanent physical disability or disfigurement
- Loss of family, social and educational experiences, including missed school or training, vacation or recreation, or a special event
- Emotional damages, such as stress, embarrassment, depression or strains on family relationships, for example, the inability to take care of children, anxiety over the effects of an accident on an unborn child, or interference with sexual relations, and
- Damaged property